Re: [udig-devel] SelectionView

Yeah the eclipse editor is getting better; if you include something (like net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui) that already includes the net.refractions.udig.catalog then it will not appear as an option.

Darn eclipse breaking my documentation by getting better! Please continue with the tutorial and let me know how it goes; you can use a dependency analysis link to see in a tree that net.refractions.udig.catalog is actually available BTW.

Jody