Re: [udig-devel] Udig 1.1.1 problems to read sample value in geotiff 16 bit

> I'm developing a plugin for udig(1.1.1 win32) and when I try to read the
> sample value of pixel in a geotiff with 16 bit of  depth, I obtain always
> the same value 2147483647 (that is 2^31). Some ideas?
> Can i read sample value of geotiff with 16 bit of depth?

How exactly are you reading the image to get your information?
Not sure how raster were dealth with in udig 1.1, but you should be
able to access the imagereader and get your values.
Do you have some code so show us?

Ciao
Andrea