Re: [udig-devel] commit access

He needs to send an email to the list introducing himself .. and ask for commit access.

We want to make sure he is comfortable communicating with the devel list; admittedly this is not as strict as having to read the developers guide and answer twenty questions or anything - we want to be friendly after all.

Jody