From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Garnett
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:25 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: [udig-devel] udig 1.2-M2 vpf and friends

Thanks for the testing and feedback Silvia; I have uploaded a new round with a couple fixes for linux.

Other small changes today:
- I deployed geotools again; moovida has been able to build using refresh.xml
- small patch to path handling for linux
- released a vpf build of udig (windows vista has a new "window manager"
and this release uses it for a slightly different visial appearance)
- I noticed that the JAI TileCache was being thrown out on each and every draw; I have changed the RenderContext to hold on to the TileCache until the context is disposed(). This should result in improved performance; although it may be wise to have a single TileCache for the entire application and place the configuration under use control in the preferences

Please give it a go :-)

Jody

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.

Back to the top