[udig-devel] PSC Update, Dec 22

What am I up to?
* I am updating the SDK Quickstart instructions for uDig 1.2 and Eclipse 3.4.1 (to be ready for training course and code sprint) * Patched AbstractRenderMetrics ... need to confirm it successfully negotiates between CSVRenderer and ColorCSVRenderer now * update extras/net.refractions.udig.dev with latest developers guide content so that extras has good online help * Pathed IServiceInfo and IGeoResourceInfo on trunk so they would not fail when keyword list is null * Welcome to Metric - uDig walkthrough updated for A4 paper (also less margins so I can make the screen snaps readable when printed)

Tasks on my plate:
- production of an extras 3.4.1 download so we get less madness when exporting out the custom app - generate PDF for SDK Quickstart, Plugin Tutorial and Custom Application for the website (there will be some changes here due to Eclipse 3.4.1)

Impediments:
- I should of had the final uDig 1.2 SDK to test against so I am sure the instructions are good :-)
- A bit lost on who is doing what when for code sprint
- Related note - I assume no IRC meeting this week (hello Christmas!)

Back to the top