Re: [udig-devel] missing image-ext libs?

I wonder if this is my bad? I have been known to build imageio-trunk and perhaps me running the refresh.xml file has dragged in a few things that are not warranted?

Jody

That is very strange.
The cited libraries (imageio-ext-geocore, imageio-ext-utilities) live in the imageio-ext trunk.
They haven't been deployed yet and the actual imageio-ext modules deployed on refractions do not require them as dependencies.

I don't guess you have manually "checked-out + built" the imageio-ext project, therefore I don't know why these 2 dependencies are referred.
Since the last time I have developed on uDIG is almost an year ago, I have forgotten some uDIG logics/dependencies management. How the libs manifest is built/generated?

Regards,
Daniele

Back to the top