[udig-devel] org.eclipse.equinox.http ?

Hi Jesse I recall that the net.refractions.udig.socket plugin is yours; it has grown a dependency for "org.eclipse.equinox.http" which I do not have installed into my eclipse. Can you let me know where this beast is from ... I also note that these bundles seem to have bundle-version numbers included - usually we try and stay away from that until release?

Removing this dependency does let the code compile so I will commit the change. Aside: I noticed that you grabbed a dependency on jetty - I hope that is all working out for you :-)

Jody

Back to the top