Re: [udig-devel] datastore cache

Jody,

Not much to add here, except that some of us have been surprised at how slow the postgres layers are (just drawing styled lines representing roads, and styled points (circles, squares, etc) representing houses. So if some caching approach would improve that performance, we'd be interested to know more.

regards,

Vince.