Re: [udig-devel] udig trunk developer need this file

Jesse Eichar wrote:
Hi,

Jody has spent a bunch of time working on the @#$! libs plugin again and have modified it so that it uses maven to manage all the version number (yay!). However that means you will all need the ant maven plugin:

http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/extras/mavn-ant-tasks.zip

Jody is updating the instructions.
Thanks for getting the word out ... instructions are here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse+for+RCP+Developers

Note it looks like I did this work just in the nick of time; geotools has changed their jar names; I will update the new libs script to match.
Jody

Back to the top