Re: [udig-devel] Creating and setting a custom style

Hi Andrea,

andrea antonello wrote:
> Hi Ugo,
> at the GFOSS sprint last November Jesse gave me the starting point for
> this, since at some point I wanted to add particular styling for
> geologic application counting in angles for inclination of symbols and
> so on.
> The starting point plugin can be found here:
>
> https://dev.cocos.bz/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/jgrass3.0/community/moovida/eu.hydrologis.jgrass.advancedstyletest/?root=jgrass
>
> Obviously I never found the time to get the thing going on, but it
> gives an idea about the extention points you will need.

Thanx a million for the pointer!

> If you have a styling need that is condivisible and could fit also our
> needs, we could talso talk about it at the osgeo gis hacking, if you
> have time to wait until there and time to come :)

I'd love to, but have absolutely no time, and also no time to wait. (I'm
 still prototyping with udig and would probably just be a bore and keep
asking questions ;-)

Cheers,

Ugo

> Ciao
> Andrea
>

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Ugo Taddei
> <ugo.taddei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  does anyone have a snippet or an example of how to create and set a
>>  style for a layer?
>>

>>  Thanks in advance,
>>
>>  Ugo
>>
>>  --
>>  Ugo Taddei
>>
>>  Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
>>  http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
>>  Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
>>  Working Group Spatial Decision Support
>>  http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
>>  phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072
>>  Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Ugo Taddei

Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
Working Group Spatial Decision Support
http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072
Visit our thematic mapping tool CommonGIS: http://www.commongis.de

Back to the top