[udig-devel] RC14 downcheck

Just verified this problem with Jesse today; this is in fact a down check. We will try and release RC14 again mid week.
Thanks to everyone for the recent batch of jira issues etc...

Cheers,
Jody
Just ran into an interesting one on the theme editor.
- Doing the usual Quantile break (as in walkthrough 1) works fine
- Doing a Equal Interval break does not; in fact it seems to do nothing
- opening up the theme page after using it once does not work (everything from a
NPE, to changing values with no effect)

This one sounds like a down check to me;
Jody

So far most of the glitches come down to the help plug-in.

1. I still need an ArcSDE Wizard screen snap (please!)
2. I forgot to check off the "Live User Guide" table of contents file in
build.properties (sad...)
3. Many of the help pages are missing their attachments

None of this is worth holding up 1.1.RC14 for; I am going to go and try
and fix these on the 1.1.x branch for next time.

Jody