[udig-devel] help plug-in glitches figured out

Okay I figured out what was happening...

As an example on the the Quickstart page:
- Quickstart1Splash.PNG could not be seen in online help; but could be seen in the wiki and when running as a developer
- Quickstart2Welcome.png could be seen all the time

Turns out the file is Quickstart1Splash.png (but windows does not care about the PNG vs png; and the wiki does not care about it either). When all this stuff is bundled into the help plug-in the web container used to serve online helps is not so forgiving ....

So we need to go through the online help one more time and fix things up;
Jody

Jody Garnett wrote:
So far most of the glitches come down to the help plug-in.

1. I still need an ArcSDE Wizard screen snap (please!)
2. I forgot to check off the "Live User Guide" table of contents file in build.properties (sad...)
3. Many of the help pages are missing their attachments

None of this is worth holding up 1.1.RC14 for; I am going to go and try and fix these on the 1.1.x branch for next time.

Jody