[udig-devel] Bad Jesse don't change API!

My most profound apologies but I found myself having to change the contract of IService.

Previously IService#members(IProgressMonitor) was type narrows to return List<? extends IGeoResource> I have changed that to return the same value as IResolve (IE List<IResolve>)

I have also added a method resources(IProgressMonitor) which takes the place of the old members method. It now returns List<? extends IGeoResource>. There is one difference, it should return all the georesources of the entire sub-hierarchy within the service.

In order to migrate your code simply rename members() to resources. The new IService method has an implementation that simply calls resources().

Jesse

Back to the top