Re: [udig-devel] Re: Shapefile

Again... It worked.  You on windows?  Maybe if I try there.

Jesse

Le 18-Jan-08 à 9:10 AM, andrea antonello a écrit :

No, that is not a bug I would say.
I get an exception.
I send you a shapefile as is and try to export it again please.
I get a different exception than the other day... :)

Let's see if you also get it when exporting the layer.
Thanks,
Andrea