Re: [udig-devel] UDig implementation questions

uDig is an Rich Client Platform application (so while it is an SWT
application we make use of the RCP Platform to bind everything together
at runtime). You can use uDig in your own application (indeed that is a
very common use).

We have a developers quickstart, and a tool tutorial I recommend to
start out with.
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/1+SDK+Quickstart
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/3+Plugin+Tutorial

Cheers,