Re: [udig-devel] Axios tools- Merge Option

I Jose Busnelli, when the merge tool is used with multilinestring, it does the
geometry union in a new feature (merge feature) , that is a new
multilinestring which has all source segments. To see the result geometry you
could use the udig  “information tool”, this tool show the feature's
geometry.

regards
--
Mauricio Pazos

www.axios.es
tel-:+34 94 441 63 84

On Monday 19 November 2007, Jose Busnelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have proved the merge tool on split miltulinestring vectors (a split
> drainage net, which it is divided into segments on each tributary
> junction). My idea is to obtain single channels from the source to the
> outlet. When I use the merge tool, I just can join the segments generating
> multilinestring for omision, and I do not know what this means, but in some
> way the vector's geometry changes. Is it any way to know how the geometry
> change when I apply the merge tool?
>
> Thank you.

Back to the top