[udig-devel] Licence

Hi,

I have walked throw some topics but couldn't find the neccessary informations about licencing.
My question is: Have I to put my uDig extensions under  LGPL license (free usage for everybody) or it is allowed to sell them? Of course it would mean that the uDig itself would stay untauched I would just add some new plugins to it. It is just a theoretical question at this time but it would be good to now the answer.

Thanks!

Bye