Re: [udig-devel] Re: SDK to try out

At 04:05 06/11/2007, Jesse Eichar wrote:
Ok Vince.  That would be the changes that Jody is making...  I'm glad
I sent this to you.  I'll have to look into the backwards compatibility.

I'm happy to change our code if the new framework is better/easier/etc. I'll have to look back at what Jody has written to describe what he has done.

But I need a plan for now so I can help with the filter problem.  i
think I'll try an operation that puts a filter on the layer to test it
out.  Then I'll send it to you to verify that it does or does not work
on your platform.

I'm in meetings this morning but will look at this in the afternoon (UK time) -- I've received your 2 emails with attachments.

thanks!

Vince.

Back to the top