Re: [udig-devel] Re: Pre-packaged JRE 6 now available

Matthias Basler wrote:
Jody typed:
I have wrapped up a Java 6 update 3 with JAI and ImageIO and made it available here: http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/jre/

How many of you use this download? Or is everyone just rolling their own?
I have exactly this already installed for a week now and did it myself.
Thanks for the feedback; for all this documentation and download stuff we are only going to maintain what is used. So is it worth it me bundling this JRE up? So far it may only be for Jesse when he makes a release... I get the impression that Jesse is stick of instructions and has taken to providing an entire IDE ready to go; but I cannot find where that download is available.

Jody

Back to the top