Re: [udig-devel] meeting today

Hrm can we give this a miss? Jesse was sick yesterday and we need him to ...
- get a release out!
- get the update site stuff working!
- Get a 1.2-M0 SDK ;-)

I would also love an update form Axios but the week before FOSS4G is a bad time; making the tools and shortcuts the subject of the Euro codesprint would be a great idea ;-)
Jody
Hey all,

Is anyone up to meet in a few hours? I'd like to discuss the layout of
the various tools and would love an update on the mode stuff that Axios
has been working on. I'd be up for making it a half meeting since I'm
busy and I imagine everyone else is busy doing everything except
preparing their talks for FOSS4G...

--adrian