Re: [udig-devel] Adding modes to edit tools

Hi Jesse,
good to hear I'm not doing that bad, thanks.
No extension point yet, though. Need to sort that out by the next iteration as
need to close this one and needed this working.

By talking to Mauricio is seems we'll be figuring out the extension points for
both spatial operations and editting tools later. (I for one still have to
learn how to do it).

Cheers,

Gabriel

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 02:24:16 Jesse Eichar wrote:
> Hi Gabriel,
>
> Basically I like and agree with your plan so I don't have too much to
> say.  It is follows much of our conversation on the IRC.  One thing
> that isn't so clear to me is what the extension point would look like
> for adding modes to a tool.
>
> Jesse

Back to the top