Re: [udig-devel] Problem Launching UDig on Windows XP

Hi Jody,

I'm afraid my patching skills are limited to bicycle tires, and maybe
jeans with torn out knees on a good day.

I believe I also log in as an administrator, as most people do with
Windows XP, whether they mean to or not.

When I replace the Udig installed shortcut with my own, I just
right-click on the Udig executable and 'create shortcut', and place
this in the Udig folder in the Start menu.

My shortcut doesn't have the command line arguements that the
installed shortcut has, however Udig functions fine for me.

Thanks,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC

Back to the top