Re: [udig-devel] Spatial Operations & Editing Tools RC2

Congratulations,

It looks, at a quick glance, that you have done some serious work.
Unfortunately, I'm on dialup so I can't download all the udig files and
check things out. I will soon though. Meanwhile, I *am* working on udig,
trying to get us to a better base (better documentation on udig core and
better layout for those extending the code) so my work will hopefully be
useful to you all.

ciao,
adrian (desde espana---majorca)

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 11:30 +0200, Victor Mauricio Pazos wrote:
> Hi list, we have a new release (rc2 - bug fixing) of spatial operations and
> editing tools.
>
> This release has many patches and usability improvements, to have a look
> 1- Editing Tools Plug-in Screenshot
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Editing+Tools+Screenshots
>
> 2- Spatial Operations Plug-in Screensot
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+Screenshots
>
> If you want to try theses plug-ins, you will find details in our community
> space in "Download" section
>
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools
>

> Now, we are working with new requirements (Arc Tool, Parallel Tool, Dissolve
> Operation, Spatial Join Geometries Operation), interested people could find
> more details (requirements, screenshots, use cases, state diagrams) in
> the "Analysis and Design" section.
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> Cheers
> --