[udig-devel] Re: Work required for (was:) Spatial Operation and Editing Tools

Hi Adrian, we are planning Spatial Operation and Editing Tools project and we
have taken into consideration your suggestion.

We have planned to refactor buffer UI in 0.1.0-rc1 Iteration.
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9643
Is it more adjusted to your idea? Do you want suggest anymore?

Additionally, we agree about the tools and operation definition problems, I
can not find definitions but I think, the distinction between tools and
operations could be important to take some implementation decisions and to
establish a user language in uDig. Then, we propose initial definitions and
classify the project requirements taking into account  some Paul e-mails
(union merge sujects).

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Spatial+Operations+and+Editing+Tools

Nowadays, we are working in 0.1.0-m3 - Intersect, Clip, Trim, Split.
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9560
Comments?

Thanks a lots

Best regards