Re: [udig-devel] getGeoResources() Exception and Problem exporting MemoryLayer to Shapefile

Hi,

This is a warning to the uDig developers that the getGeoResources should not be called in the display thread. Doing this has caused problems in the past and we are trying to remove such calls where possible. For the next version I have this setup so it will only be displayed if uDig is run with assertions enabled so that the logs of the released versions won't have this message cluttering up the log.

Jesse