Re: [udig-devel] Looking for 'net.refractions.udig.project.internal.Policy' in uDig 1.1RC6

Schmitt, Magna (CIP) wrote:

Hello:
I am trying the new uDig 1.1RC6 as a target platform in my Eclipse workspace and I have 1 compile error: It seems that the class 'net.refractions.udig.project.internal.Policy' is missing in this version.
Could you please tell me where did this class go?
Hi Magna,

This is an internal class, so we make no promises to keep such things around and simply remove them rather than deprecate. Policy has been replaced by Messages in every plugin. Are you attempting to borrow translated strings from the project plugin? If so, we should consider making a public accessor for this.

Cory.

Back to the top