Réf. : Re: [udig-devel] Problem while creating a layer from scratch

Hi Jesse!

How are you? You should have a lot of job at the moment with RC6 and the new RC!

For our problem, I will be very happy to test your new plugin as soon as possible...
Have you planned the next release date Jesse?

Cheers,

Sébastien