Re: [udig-devel] CRS in TIFF images

Ángel Nevado wrote:
Hello! I'm a software developer and I'm working with uDig (v. 1.1 RC5).

I've tried to change the CRS for a TIFF image and i've had a problem.

My question is: Is a CRS change of a TIFF image possible?
Hi Ángel,

Reprojection of raster data is quite possible if the source CRS is known; however, there is currently a bug in uDig which causes the reprojected image to be drawn in the wrong location. Work is being done on this (on the "reprojection" branch), but it will not make it into uDig for a week or two yet.

Am I correct in assuming that you want to display a TIFF in a different projection, or did you mean you want to write a TIFF in another projection?

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top