Re: [udig-devel] How use Udig in Java For Web Based Application

hemant moharir wrote:
Hi All,
    I am new in UDIG.I want use UDIG in Java for WEB
Based Application.How use it?Plz tell me.
uDig is a "rich client application" - that usually means desktop application. I did do some research into using Java webstart (it does look like it is possible).

I suspect you will be better served by a combination of OpenLayers and and web map server like GeoServer or MapServer.
Cheers,
Jody
Hemant S. Moharir Hum Hum Hai Baki Sab Pani Kam Hai