[udig-devel] R: Haw to using the transaction of uDig for commit

Hi Jesse,
Thank you, I understand. My problem is that I don't add the FeatureType
in the map when I edit it. uDig generate an event when the user click
commit button? If yes, haw can I add a Listener for this event?

--------

The transaction is set once an edit is made but not before.  This is
because a transaction is not needed for read-only processes.  When
one of the edit methods on a  FeatureStore is called the transaction
is set.  Make sure you obtain the FeatureStore from the Layer.

Jesse

On 13-Nov-06, at 8:22 AM, Stefano wrote:

> Hi Jesse,
> thank you for your reply, but I don't know haw use the uDig
> transaction:
> If i call "Transaction transaction = featureStore.getTransaction();"
> then
> Transaction is "AutoCommitTransaction" and I don't want it; I want
> thet
> the changes are commit when the user click the Button "Commit"
>

> I've just added an FAQ for this:
>
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/How+can+I
> +programmatically+commit+changes%3F
>
> Jesse
>
> On 13-Nov-06, at 6:17 AM, Stefano wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>> I've a question:
>> I wrote a procedure for modify a FeatureType (add, edit and delete
>> features) and I need commit the modify when the user press the commit
>> command of uDig but I don't know haw to gat and using the
>> transaction of
>> uDig.
>> Sameone has a suggestion?

Back to the top