Re: [udig-devel] bugs in the trunk

Hmmm.  on second thought.  I can't seem to reproduce this issue.

Why don't you try changing line: 439 in LayersView

from:
                viewer.refresh(layer);
to:
                viewer.refresh(false);
or
                viewer.refresh();

and see if that fixes the problem.

Jesse

On 4-Nov-06, at 8:08 AM, Andy Czerwonka wrote:

2. A continuation of the first issue... when the layer appears in the Layers

view, it is not checked, but the layer is being rendered.  When I "check"

it, it goes away.  When I "un-check" it, it comes back.  In the version

prior to 22600, it came up "checked" as anticipated.

Back to the top