Re: [udig-devel] Re: GPS Coordinates to Map

Hi,

So what exactly are you trying to do here? Just transform from a point in world space to a coordinate on the screen? If that is the case then you can use one of the context's worldToPoint() methods to make the transformation. Look at the AbstractContext interface for the code if you don't want to use the context methods directly (you can create a ToolContext with the method: ApplicationGIS.createContext(map). Also all MapGraphics have access to a MapGraphics context. A final place to look is the layer's layerToMapTransform().

Jesse