[udig-devel] animation using a MapGraphic

I'm going down a path where I'm using a MapGraphic to render an animation.
My question is around lifecycle and rendering.  The MapGraphicRenderer calls
the MapGraphic#draw method.  I want to control *when* the rerender happens.

Should I create a timer in the MapGraphic, or should I extend the
MapGraphicRenderer?  If the latter, then how do I install that renderer
specifically for my MapGraphic?  Am I going down the right path here?

-andy

Back to the top