Re: [udig-devel] Attachment delet permission

Matthias Basler wrote:
Hi uDiggers,

can anyone explain me why I have permission to delete attachments from the English wiki pages (User manual and such), but not from the German pages? Since I maintain the German pages this doesn't make sense, does it?
Matthias you have shown months of dedication on this and other issues, setting you up as an administrator so you can set space permissions yourself :-)

If it is no trouble could you please provide any description on your profile page?
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/~matthiasbasler

I had to check out edit history to confirm your exact confluence users id :-)

Cheers, and thanks for all your help!
Jody

P.S. Seeing all the large images in the Edit tools help pages I wonder how much space the help system is going to take up on HD. It's a question of download size also. Some screenshots would do with half the size or just some subsets of it, imho.
(Edit tools: 50k/image * 30 images * 3 languages -> 4.5MB)
Not a big issue, I admit. Just something to keep in mind.

Back to the top