Re: [udig-devel] Is udig RC0 halting on quit in gnu/linux systems?

I've tried it on windows and OSX and haven't had a problem. I'm wondering if it is a problem saving the maps or some such. I'm going to have to release RC0a on monday because I found a new bug with the CursorPosition display that causes mad popup windows under certain cases. It was a stupid index out of bounds when processing the string to display.

Try clearing the workspace and see if that help resolve the issue. Also try closing the program without making maps and see if that works. Then try maps with only shapefiles. You can make a bug report and put the information there.

Jesse