Re: [udig-devel] Re: How to add an Oracle Spatial layer?

Hey Brian,

I've made the change to trunk but our build box is on holiday because we have moved offices. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow. When it is I will send an email out to let you know the build to download and try out.

Jesse

Bryan Hall wrote:
So I've made some changes and the wizard seems to be working... Mind you I
don't have an
oracle instance to test against so I can't be sure what works. If you could
test it for
me I'd really appreciate it.

Jesse

I'll check it out this weekend. Thanks!