Re: [udig-devel] Using the project infrastructure correctly

The net.refractions.udig.project.mapInterceptor extension point is probably the extension point that you are interested in. It allows all the mentioned interceptors to be created. The startup extension point is an eclipse one. org.eclipse.ui.startup I beleive.

Jesse