[udig-devel] to Adrian

What concerns MemoryDataStore.. actually I never worked with it. I suspect
you have to create MemoryServiceExtensionImpl instance and use it to get an
IService (which is actually MemoryServiceImpl.

>From the last IService you can resolve AnotherMemoryDataStore instance.
AnotherMemoryDataStore is just DataStore implementation that you can use for
your own purposes.

Also from MemoryServiceImpl you can get MemoryGeoResourceImpl and use it to
add a layer, or create a map, whatever.

regards, Vitali.

Back to the top