Re: [udig-devel] Drag and Drop and beyond.

To add drag and drop to a viewer so that it can properly integrate with uDig use the UDIGDragDropUtilities.addDragSupport(viewer).  This will make it so you can drop what ever your table contains.  So for example if your table contains Image objects then image objects will be dragged from your view.  For a DropAction to work the accepted type must be the object dragged from the viewer.  IE Images.

Jesse

M.S.Bachler wrote:
Hi!

Did this get fixed? (see email below)

I still can't get my string to be accepted on the drop.

The dragStart and dragSourceData methods in the DragListener on the
source object get called fine.
But the accept method of the Drop class never gets called.
(Not even the construtor of the Drop class seems to get called!).
Not sure if it is something I am doing wrong.

The extension code I have is:

  <extension point="net.refractions.udig.ui.dropAction">
    	 <action
		class="info.ecosensus.udig.actions.IconDropAction"
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

Johan de Koning

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C63B88.B47252A0--