Re: [udig-devel] Nightly builds and line numbers

Hello David,

I'm not sure You understood the situation or maybe I was not precise enough.
The uDig source code is well attached as I can get source for IGeoResource for instance. I can't toggle a breakpoint in this class, I get the message "Unable to install breakpoint int net.refractions.udig.catalog.IGeoResource due to missing line attributes. Modify compiler options to generate line number attributes." As it is a plug-in dependency, source code attachment is directly managed by the plugin.

Vincent

David Zwiers wrote:

Vincent,

You shouldn't need a specific compiler option ... when using eclipse you just need to atach the source (one of the right click options on the jar within the build path).

Cheers,

David