[udig-devel] Attribute editing

Hello,

When I change an attribute of a feature, the new value is not stored inside my own datastore (but also in common datastores like the shapefile). There is one excepting that when also the geometry of the feature is edited. As far as I can see is this because of the implementation of the FeatureWriter which only triggers changes to the geometry and not the attribute. Is this true? Or should I also have to use another interface to trigger inside my FeatureWriter that an attribute is changed? Looping to all the features to see if there are changes is in my opinion too expensive.

Best regards,

Johan de Koning

Back to the top