[udig-devel] Re: [Geoserver-devel] latest geoserver and DnD get capabilities urls

Doh!  Sorry, Justin cleaned up the page since it had turned in to a big
mess.  I think it's fine to have the caps links on the front page, but
unfortunately I think it's going to have to wait till a 1.3.1 since we
already have downloads on sourceforge, and it will be confusing
figuring out who got what version if we just over write them.  We can
go for a 1.3.1 next week, which will end up right after we announce...
I suppose we could hold the announcement and make a 1.3.0.1.  But I
hate having so many point releases...

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERvICE=WFS