[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Development jar dependancies

Could you remove the gt2/jars/2.1.x (or indeed any .x) jars from that
reposiotiry.  It should only contain fully versioned jars (so 2.1.0.M0
would be fine) and SNAPSHOT jars

This is why the nightly build has been able to continue with a filed main...

It would be v.nice if the 2.1.x jars could be renamed 2.1-SNAPSHOT for
people who want to build (using maven) against the latest code, but
who do not want to build geotools themselves.