Re: [udig-devel] GeoTools Build Report [ 2004/08/06 06:55 ]

Hi Paul - that nightly build script of your is looking pretty good.

However - I need you to delete the .maven/repository/gt2 directory from your home directory. The run bellow tells me that main did not build (it only cleaned and compiled). All the other modules were able to try
building anyways (against the last successful main build).

It may also be nice to send this email to the geotools list ... but I suppose we can ask them first.

Jody

autorun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

GeoTools2 module build report 20040806
   gt2:main  cleaned, compiled
   gt2:utils  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0701
   gt2:rendering-styling  cleaned, compiled
   gt2:pickle  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0702
   gt2:sample-data  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0702
   gt2:mapinfo  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0702
   gt2:svgsupport  cleaned, compiled
   gt2:dir_ds  cleaned
   gt2:arcsde  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0702
   gt2:image  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0702
   gt2:mysql  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0703
   gt2:wms  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0703
   gt2:postgis  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0703
   gt2:geomedia  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0703
   gt2:tiger  cleaned
   gt2:vpf  cleaned, compiled
   gt2:gtopo30  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0704
   gt2:arcgrid  cleaned, compiled
   gt2:graph  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0705
   gt2:reprojection  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0705
   gt2:view  cleaned, compiled, tested, INSTALLED 0705

Back to the top