[udig-devel] Working on some interface issues.

The way it is defined now we currently have two perspectives:

Catalog Perspective - manages the data sources
Project Perspective - displays the map and associated information

and possibly another perspective - Printing - displays the layout and decorators, etc.

I am currently working with the Catalog Perspective:
Should it be called Registry Perspective instead? Or should there just be a RegistryView?
What plugin should this perspective live in? .registry.ui or .ui?

The Catalog perspective is also sectioned into three areas, and I need to agree on a name for them all:

Top left corner: RegistryView - "registry"
Bottom left corner: ? - I'm not even sure what this view is called. It appears to contain data pertaining to the selected data source in the RegistryView.
The other section is the editor and it is already named ("editor")

Back to the top