[udig-devel] xml & package.html!

David:

You actually made a package.html file! Way to go :-)
(although you package docs are almost a better read then that last white paper draft )

I had to fix the first line for you, when package.html gets sucked up the first line becomes the summary in the overview documents (serves as a package description).

Code looks nice and clean, do have a go at generating the javadocs, some files like XSISimpleTypes are not going to generate like you expect.

We should try and hit James up for for posting the javadocs and a news item before our confernece.
Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top