[udig-devel] Package structure (and branding)

Hi James (and all):

We have our requirements document together (a draft will be sent out shortly) and we are starting an outline of our project.

The very first question we came up with was packaging (and the associated branding that represents).

What I would like to set up is:

org.geotools.udig

But I need to clear this with James first.

From there I would like to transition to org.geotools.jump when we have a beta, with a go ahead from Martin. While we did look at net.refractions.udig I think it will be more important to have community involvement.

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Jody

Back to the top