[udig-devel] Re: Context Document

Repost now that we have a list ...

So what else would we need to add to our context document?

Their suggestions are:
- XIMA for persistence that supports annotations (I don't think I care)
- WFS query/filter expressions (I care)
- Service chaining (I care but it scares me)

On the bright side they expect a "WMS/WFS Context" to be the next
step.... Wish we were more in touch with the players on this one. I may
email the authors of this document to see if there is an email list we
can join.

Jody

Jody Garnett wrote:

Includes information:
- server(s) providing layer(s) in map
- bounding box and map projection shared by maps
- metadata for client to reproduce the map
- metadata to annotate or describe the maps

So this really looks like a good candidate for our printing module (may even serves as the object model to isolate printing services from the rest of the application).

Back to the top