De : Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sujet : Re: [tycho-user] How to include generated source feature and bundle in a RCP app zip
Date : 13/07/2021 14:13:33 Europe/Paris

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 1:10 PM <stephane.fournier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It works fine for an update-site, but for an RCP app based on .product file, generated source feature & bundles are not included in produced zip file even if generated under target directories

Is your .product file containing references to those source features and bundles for inclusion? The product zips are built by resolving dependencies of the product, using p2 director; so if those source artifacts are not dependencies (either directly or transitively), there is no reason that p2 director would decide to include them in the zips.