Re: [tycho-user] Switching to tycho-source-plugin:feature-source causes build failure: Missing requirement

Michael Keppler wrote:
> Can you retry after removing the version tag? I vaguely remember that I removed the 'version="0.0.0"' part from all update sites I maintain because of similar dependency problems, but more than a year ago...

Thanks, Michael. I already tried removing site/feature/@version in
category.xml and feature/plugin/@version in feature.xml (both were
0.0.0, previously), but that didn't change anything.

But I have a minimal reproducer now and will create a GitHub issue.

Best wishes,

Andreas Sewe

--
Dr. Andreas Sewe | sewe@xxxxxxx | +49 152 56342856